- 250 grams of mung bean (soak with water for 3 hours and steam)
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 cup of Heathy Chef Cooking Oil
- ½ teaspoon of tea
- Ingredients for agar mixture for plating:
- ½ tablespoon of agar
- 2 cups of water
- 50 grams of sugar
- Soak the mung bean into the water for 3 hours and steam until cooked.
- Mix steamed mung bean with sugar, cooking oil, salt into the blender and blend for a minute.
- Stir all ingredient in the wok with low heat for a while until the texture of mung bean turn to sticky and smooth.
- Mold the mung bean into various shapes as your desired shapes and put on a stick and let the paint dry. Set aside.
- Mix agar powder with water, add sugar and simmer over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Plating the mung bean with agar water for 2 times. Set aside until it dry. Ready to serve.