Baked Banana with Purple Potato
- 12 pcs of banana (Namwa)
- 500 grams of baked purple potatoes
- 80 grams of sugar
- 30 grams of Heathy Chef Cooking Oil
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 50 grams of butter
- Mix all ingredients into the wok or pan except the butter.
- Stir all ingredients with lower heat until all ingredients sifted out of the pan and not stick on the pan.
- Grill banana with low heat until cooked and fragrant until has a good smell.
- Cut the banana in half but not to separate.
- Fill the cooked purple potato into the center of the cut banana to overflow.
- Ready to serve.