Stir Fry Chinese Broccoli with Deep Fried Mackerel Fish
- 300 grams of Chinese Broccoli
- 200 grams of deep dried mackerel fish / cut into pieces
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 5 chilies chopped
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 cup of cooking oil for deep fried mackerel fish
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil for stir fried vegetables
- Wash the broccoli thoroughly, peel off the stems, cut and set aside.
- Deep fried mackerel fish until turn to golden color and set aside.
- In the pan, heat the cooking oil with medium heat. Stir fried garlic and chili until having a good smell.
- Turn the heat to high heat, add Chinese broccoli into the pan. Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar and water. Stir for a minute until the Chinese broccoli is cooked.
- Add deep fried mackerel fish and stir for a minute. Ready to serve.