Deep Fried Spicy Minced Pork
- 300 grams of minced pork
- 2 tablespoons of toasted rice powder
- 1 tablespoon of shallot and parsley (chopped finely)
- 1 tablespoon of red onion (chopped finely)
- ½ tablespoon of kaffir lime leaves (chopped finely)
- ½ tablespoon of dry cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 tablespoons of deep fried flour
- 2 cups of cooking oil for deep fried
- Mix the ground pork with all ingredients in a big bowl.
- Knead with the hand until it sticks and mixed well. Spoon the mixture 2 tbsp. and shape into small balls about 1" in diameter
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the prepared pork balls and deep fry until its golden brown and cooked. Remove from heat and drain.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with fresh vegetables and hot steamed rice.