Stir Fried Shrimp with Young Ginger
- 300 g of shrimp, cut into two pieces
- ¼ cup of finely sliced young ginger
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 cup of black ear mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup of red pepper, cut diagonally
- ½ cup of sliced onion
- 2 pcs of spring onions cut into 1.5" long
- ½ cup of Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp of cooking oil
- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of seasoning sauce
- 1 tsp pf sugar
- ¼ cup of water
- Heat the pan with Healthy Chef Cooking Oil in medium heat. Wait until hot then add some sliced young ginger and garlic and stir fry until aromatic.
- Add prawn and water then stir fry until nearly cooked. Then, add black ear mushroom and sliced gingers, onions and stir fry until all cooked.
- Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, seasoning sauce, sugar. Then stir fry until all mix well.
- Turn to high heat, add spring onions, coriander leaves and stir fry quickly until all mixed thoroughly. Turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.