Stir-fried Crispy Fish and Stink Bean
- 1 fish (any meaty white fish) weight 600-800 grams
- 100 g of stink bean
- 3-5 of garlic cloves
- 3-5 of red shallots, sliced
- 8-10 of red/green chilies
- 2 tbsp of sliced red chilli peppers
- 5-8 of kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp of sugar
- ¼ cup of water
- 2 tbsp of Healthy Chef cooking oil
- Clean the fish and slice into well pieces.
- Then heat the pan with Healthy Chef Cooking oil with over medium heat. When oil is hot, add fish and stir until cooked. Remove and set aside.
- At the same pan with the cooking oil, add garlic and stir until aromatic. Then add water, stink beans and stir until nearly done.
- Turn up to high heat, add fried fish , red chili peppers and kaffir lime leave. Then season with fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Stir quickly until all ingredients mixed well. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.