- Serving for 4 people
- Black eyed peas or Brown cowpeas 300 g.
- Salt 1-2Tbsp.
- Habanero pepper 2 Tbsp.
- Coriander seed 1 Tbsp.
- Chopped garlic 6-7 pcs.
- Yellow pepper 1 Tbsp.
- Red onion 20 pcs.
- Onion 1 pcs.
- Palm sugar 500 g.
- Tamarind paste mixed with water 2 Tbsp
- Salt 1-2Tsp.
- Roasted red chili 5 pcs.
- Soaking in water over night and then rubbing the beans repeatedly with your hands.
- Take about 1 cup of the beans, pour into a blender and keep doing that.
- Then run the blender at the lowest speed possible for just a few seconds at a time.
- Next, blend with the rest of the ingredients: yellow pepper, habaneros, Coriander seed, and garlic.
- Heat Healthy Chef® soybean oil and deep fried bean until have a golden color.
- Drain on paper towel to serve.
- Heat the pot and put palm sugar , red onion, onion, tamarind paste, paprika chili, and salt.
- Stir until it blends and sever.