Pork T-Bones With Garlic and Herb (2 servings)
- Pork T-bones 1 pcs.
- Sea salt ½ tsp.
- Grind Black pepper ½ tsp.
- Chopped garlic 1 Tbsp.
- Fresh Rosemary 3 pcs.
- Fresh sage 5 leaves.
- Whole garlic 1 head.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil for fried shallots ½ cups.
- Lime wedge, to serve 2 pcs.
- Paprika powder ½ tsp.
- Italian parsley 1 Tbsp.
- Season the pork T-bones with sea salt and grind black pepper.
- Bring a pan with Heat Healthy Chef® soybean oil to low heat.
- Place pork T-bones on the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until medium.
- Put 1 whole garlic on the pan and cook together with T-bones.
- Put chopped garlic on the pan beside the T-bones and cook for 2 minutes.
- Put fresh rosemary and fresh sage on the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove T- bones from the pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a whole garlic, paprika powder and italian parsley.