Bacon-Wrapped Carrots & Brussel Sprouts
- Baby carrots 200 g.
- Brussel sprouts 200 g
- Bacon 400 g
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil 1 L.
- Toothpick 1 pack.
- Grind Black pepper 1 tsp.
- Chopped Italian parsley 1 tsp.
- Lemon wedge, to serve 2 pcs.
- Wrap one or two bacon strips around each carrot and brussels sprouts
- Use toothpick to lock bacon strips
- In a pan, medium heat with Healthy Chef® soybean oil.
- Place the bacon-wrapped carrots and brussels sprouts onto the pan and cook until the bacon has loads of yellow color and continuing to turn regularly.
- Serve on a plate with grind black pepper, chopped Italian parsley and lemon