Thai Style Crispy Wontons
- Minced shrimp 300 g.
- Sliced mushroom 30 g.
- Grind coriander roots, garlic, pepper 2 tbsp.
- Fish sauce 1 tbsp.
- Soy sauce 1 tsp.
- Sugar 1 tsp.
- Minced garlic for deep fry 1 tbsp.
- Healthy Chef Soybean oil for stir fry ¼ cups.
- Wonton sheet 20 pcs.
- Sliced Long Scallion 20 pcs.
- Healthy Chef Soybean Oil 4 cups.
- Boil sliced long scallion for 30 second and put it into a cold water.
- Combine minced shrimp, mushroom and other ingredients except minced garlic for deep fry.
- Heat oil in a pan with medium heat. Stir all above ingredients with minced garlic.
- Place ½ tablespoonful shrimp mixture in a center of wonton sheet, fold up wonton sheet and wrap with boiled sliced long scallion.
- Heat oil in a wok with medium to high heat. Add Wonton sheet with shrimp paste inside. Deep fry wonton 2-3 minutes or until brown and crispy. Drain on paper and serve on plate.