Fusilli with Chicken and Tomato Sauce
- 450 grams of fusilli pasta
- 3 cups of chicken breast (pulled)
- 1 cup of fresh tomato
- 1 cup of straw mushroom
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- ½ cup of cow-pea
- 1 tablespoon of shoyu sauce
- 4 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil
- In large pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta until dente. Drain pasta with cold water and add Healthy Chef Soybean Oil.
- Heat the oil in a pan to a medium heat. Add chicken, cow-pea, straw mushroom, and tomato. Saute for a minute.
- Add tomato sauce, shoyu sauce and stir fired until cook through.
- Add fusilli pasta into the pan and combine over the heat for a minute. Then serve on plate.