Stir fried glass noodle with shrimp and Acacia vegetable (Cha-Om)
- ¼ cup of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil
- 1 pack of glass noodle (50 grams)
- 1 cup of Acacia vegetable (Cha-Om)
- 200 grams of fresh shrimp
- 2-4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 red bell pepper or 1 chili (cut into thin)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- ¼ cup of water
- Add Heathy Chef Soybean Oil in to the pan with medium heat.
- Saute garlic and chili (or bell pepper) for 30 second. Then add shrimp and saute for a minute with high heat.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar into the pan saute until all ingredients mix together with medium hear.
- Add glass noodle and egg into the pan stir fried for a minute until egg is cooked. Add Acacia vegetable and stir fried for 30 second. Serve on the plate.