- 1 pcs of chicken breast (slice for 3 layers)
- 3-4 pcs of smoked ham
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 100 grams of mozzarella cheese
- 100 grams of bread crumbs
- 100 grams of crispy flour
- 2 eggs
- Smash the chicken breast until flat enough into square shape.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Top chicken with 3 smoked hams from left to right.
- Top chicken with mozzarella cheese.
- Starting to roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. Warp with plastic.
- Put into the refrigerator at least for 1 hour.
- Coat the chicken with crispy flour, eggs and bread crumb respectively. Repeat 2 rounds and set aside.
- Heat the wok with medium heat. Fry the chicken for 5 minutes per side, or until the outside turns golden brown. Set aside.
- Cut into pieces and ready to serve.