Stir Fried Chicken with Bok Choy
- 100 grams of chicken breast (cut into pieces)
- 200 grams of bok choy
- 5 cloves of garlic (cut into pieces)
- 5 dry chilies (soak with water and cut into pieces)
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil
- Heat the pan and cooking oil with medium heat. Add garlic and dry chili. Stir for a minute add chicken and stir until cooked.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and Bok Choy. Stir for a minute as quick.
- Ready to serve.