Shrimp Cocktail Wonton Cups
- Ingredients for Wonton cups
- 20 pcs of wonton sheet
- 3-4 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- Ingredients for topping
- 200 grams of small prawn
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ tablespoon of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- Ingredients for Spicy sauce cocktail
- 100 grams of mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons of tomatoes sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Worcester sauce
- 2 tablespoons of chili sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons of lime juice
Direction for Wonton cups
- Lightly brush with Heathy Chef Cooking Oil over only one side of the wonton sheet.
- Press the wonton sheets into the mini cupcake tray holes. Bake in the preheated over for 5-8 minutes with 170’c.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Set aside.
Direction for topping
- Heat the pan with Healthy Chef Cooking Oil with medium to low heat.
- Add prawn, salt, pepper, and stir for a min until all ingredient mix together.
- Set aside. Ready to serve into the baking wonton cups.
Direction for : Spicy sauce cocktail
- Place ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well combined. Set aside in the fridge until ready to assemble.
How to serve:
- To assemble, place a small lettuce or other vegetables into the bottom of wonton cup (you can add yellow bell pepper or red bell pepper).
- Add prawn on top of the lettuce.
- Drizzle again with the cocktail sauce.
- You can add parmesan cheese. Ready to serve.