Thai Crispy Caramel Chips
- Ingredients part 1 for Dough chips:
- 250 grams of all-purpose flour
- 150 grams of cake flour
- ¾ cup of coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons of limestone solutions (Red lime water)
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- Ingredients part 2 for caramel coating:
- 2 tablespoons of seasoning sauce
- 200 grams of palm sugar
- ¼ cup of water
- ½ tablespoon of raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
Direction to make dough:
- Mix all ingredient part 1 into the bowl, knead the dough and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough and roll it on the sushi roll mat in a small pieces 2 inch.
- Heat the wok with medium to high heat. Deep fried the dough until turn to golden color. Set aside.
Direction to make a caramel coating:
- Bring all ingredients part 2 into the pan. Stir until it turns to caramel.
- Add the deep-fried dough into the pan until the coating turns to glaze and dry cover all the deep-fried dough. Set aside and ready to serve.