- Serving for 4 people
- Natural dried banana 500 g.
- Rice flour 2 cup.
- Coconut cream 1 ½ cup.
- Sugar 2 cup.
- Shredded coconut 2 cup.
- Ca(OH)2 or lime water 2 Tbsp.
- Salt 1 Tbsp.
- White sesame 2 Tbsp
- Pandan 5 pcs.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil 3 cup.
In a big bowl, mix rice flour, coconut cream, sugar, salt and shredded coconut. Stir in Ca(OH)2 or lime water and mix to form a thick batter for 5-10 minutes.
How to fried banana
- Cut each natural dried banana into 2 pieces.
- Heat Healthy Chef® soybean oil in deep-fryer or deep wok to medium heat with pandan leaf.
- Completely coat each dried natural banana slice in batter, them fry in hot oil until golden.
- Drain on paper tower and serve.