Rice with Crab Scrambled Eggs
- 2 large of eggs
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 100 grams of crab meat
- 1 cup of cooked rice
- ¼ cup of Heathy Chef Cooking Oil
- Coriander leave to decorate
- In the bowl, softly mix eggs with condensed milk, soy sauce, pepper. Add crab meat into the eggs.
- Heat the pan medium to low heat with cooking oil. Pour beaten eggs into the pan. Once the eggs start to set around the edges, use a spatula to pull the set outer edges towards the center.
- Serve with rice and decorate with coriander leaves.