- 2 large eggs
- 200 grams of fresh milk
- 135 grams of water (room temperature)
- 40 grams of sugar
- 30 grams of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- 130 grams of all-purpose flour
- 200 grams of whipping cream
- 24 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- Nutella or Chocolate sauce
Direction to make crepe
- In a large bowl, add eggs, milk, water and sugar. Mix all ingredients gradually with hand whisk until sugar well combined.
- Sift all-purpose flour into the large bowl and add Healthy Chef Cooking Oil. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat a medium non-stick pan. Add about 3-4 tablespoons of batter or to lightly coat the bottom of the pan. Saute about 30 seconds per side or until turn to golden. Set aside until cold down.
Direction to make filling
- Whisk whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until all ingredient until well incorporated and smooth.
- Place the crepe cake onto the serving platter and spread the filling on the crepe. Add banana, Nutella or chocolate sauce and wrap the crepe.