Deep Fried Pork with Fish Sauce and Cilantro Seeds
- Pork (shoulder part) 1 kg.
- Grind pepper ½ tsp.
- Fish sauce 4 tbsp.
- Seasoning sauce 1 tbsp.
- Sugar 2 tbsp.
- Water 2 tbsp.
- Grind Roasted Coriander Seeds 2 tbsp.
- Vinegar 1 tbsp.
- Healthy Chef Soybean Oil 3 cups.
- Cut pork shoulder into about 2-3 inches long and put in a medium bowl.
- In a medium bowl, add grind roasted Coriander seeds, fish sauce, seasoning sauce, sugar, water and marinade all over and let store in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in pan or wok over medium heat. After the oil is hot enough, pour the vinegar into the hot oil.
- Add the pork carefully into the pan and fry for 8-10 minutes over medium heat, until turn deep golden brown.
- Serve on plate with