Stir Fried Rice Vermicelli with Prawns
- 200 grams of rice noodles (or Chinese noodles)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of red onion, chopped
- 5 pcs of prawn
- 1 tablespoon of bean paste
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of palm sugar
- 3 tablespoons of tamarind juice
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of black sweet sauce
- 1 tablespoon of dry chili (cayenne pepper)
- 3 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Sunflower Oil
- 1 cup of beansprout or Chinese chives
- Pour water over the rice noodles in a large bowl and leave it for 3-5 minutes to soften.
- In a large wok, heat the Healthy Chef Sunflower Oil with medium heat. Add garlic and red onion stir fried for a minute.
- Add prawns, bean paste, palm sugar, tamarind juice, fish sauce, cayenne pepper, water and cook until the prawns are starting to turn pink.
- Add rich noodles into the wok stir fried for 3 – 4 minutes and add beansprout or Chinese chives. Serve on plate.