Salt and Crispy Chilies Tofu
- 300 grams of Medium firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons of coarsely chopped garlic
- 6 chilies of coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of chopped scallion
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon of soybean sauce
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 1 cup of cooking oil (for deep fried)
- Cut tofu into well pieces (10-15 pieces) and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add tofu and deep fry until yellow, crispy and cooked. Remove from heat. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil (2 tbsp.) in a wok over medium heat. Add chopped garlics and fry a little yellow, then add chopped chilies then fry until fragrant.
- Add fried tofu (prepared in step 2) and season with salt, soybean sauce and sugar. Then add chopped scallions. Stir fry until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.