Asian Crispy Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf of Sandwich Bread
- 25 grams of fresh garlic
- 25 grams of water
- 90 grams of sugar
- 90 grams of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- 20 grams of fish sauce
- ¼ cup of coriander leaf
- Slice each bread into 2 or 3 small equal pieces. Let them become dray for 10 minutes or bake in the over at 100 c for 10 minutes and let them cool down.
- Finely mince the garlic by using the blender. The finer the better of the aroma of fresh garlic will infuse the bread.
- Add water, sugar and Healthy Chef Cooking Oil into the blender. Blend everything for a minute or until turning creamy.
- Add fish sauce into the blender is the secret ingredient.
- Use a pastry brush to spread the creamy ingredient thinly cover over the bread. Add coriander leaf on top of the bread,
- Put them on the baking tray and bake in the over at 120 c for 10 minutes or until turn to golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven, let cool a minute. You can store them in an airtight container up for a week.