Spaghetti with Pork and Sausage
- 100 grams of spaghetti
- 15 pcs of sausages
- 200 grams of ground pork
- 1 tablespoon of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- ¼ cup of tomatoes (cut into dice)
- ¼ cup of onion (cut into dice)
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of parsley for decoration
- Put the spaghetti into the sausage and boil it for 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl and knock with cold water. Set aside.
- Heat the pan with cooking oil over medium heat. Stir in onion, ground pork, tomatoes, salt, pepper, water, and tomato sauce. Stir for 10 – 15 minutes or until tomatoes soften and sauce thickens.
- Toss the spaghetti sauce on top with the spaghetti sausage and decorate with parsley.