Rice noodle with sweet black sauce
- 40 grams of soy sauce
- 40 grams of sweet black sauce
- 40 grams of seasoning sauce
- 30 grams of fish sauce
- 20 grams of vinegar
- 40 grams of sugar
- 20 grams of water
- 10 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dry chili
- 100 grams of rice noodle
- Scallion / Coriander
- Pork ball or Beef ball
- Fried garlic: Heat the pan with cooking oil with medium heat. Add finely chopped garlic and stir until turn to yellow brown and good smell. Set aside.
- Sweet sauce: In the pot, mix soy sauce, sweet black sauce, seasoning sauce, fish sauce, vinegar, sugar and water with medium heat. Set aside.
- Soak the rice noodles in water for 3 minutes and boil in hot water for 1 minute. Take the rice noodles out from hot water.
- Put the rice noodles in the bowl, add the sweet sauce and fried garlic. Mix all ingredient.
- Serve on the plate with pork ball or meat ball. Decorate on top with scallion and coriander.