Stir-fry Glass Noodles with Bamboo shoot
- 100g of glass noodles
- 1 cup of Bamboo shoot (sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 egg
- 2 Spring onions (sliced)
- 2 Red of goat pepper (sliced)
- Ingredients for stir-fry sauce:
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce or soy sauce
- 1 tsp of seasoning sauce
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of pepper
- Add all of stir-fry sauce ingredients into a bowl and mix well, set aside.
- Add the glass noodles into a bowl with hot water. Leave to soak for 5 minutes. Drain water. Using a scissor cut the noodles into shorter strands. Set aside.
- Heat a wok with Healthy Chef Cooking Oil with medium to high heat.
- Add in garlic, stir until garlic turns to golden color. Add in bamboo shoot, all kinds of meat you like and continue cooking for another minute.
- Push everything to one side of the wok, add egg on the empty side. Scramble the egg and stir-fry until everything mix together.
- Add in glass noodles with the stir fry sauce. Continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the heat off. Finally add in shallot sliced, chili and mix well. Rady to serve.