- 270 grams of cake flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking soda
- ½ teaspoons of salt
- 360 grams of ripe banana
- 150 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs yolk
- 100 grams of fresh milk
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 125 grams of Healthy Chef Soy Bean Oil
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- In a bowl, mix ripe bananas and sugar together. Use cake-mixer beat for 5 minutes with medium speed. Add egg one by one and beat until all ingredients mix well.
- In another bowl, add fresh milk and vinegar. Add cake flour and then soybean oil. Beat all ingredients for a minute with spatula.
- Prepare the steamer 10 minutes in advance and make sure the water is boiling before you put in the cake.
- Lined the base of the cake pan with baking paper. Pour the cake into a lined and steam at high heat for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Ready to serve.