Roasted Bacon with Fish Sauce
- 400 grams of bacon
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of minced chili
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of pork seasoning powder
- 1 tablespoon of minced shallot
- Cut the bacon into pieces (size 2 inches). Then place the pan with medium heat without adding cooking oil.
- Fry bacon until turn crispy. Set aside.
- In another pan, add Healthy Chef Cooking Oil with lower heat. Add garlic, chili, bacon and stir for a minute.
- Add fish sauce, sugar, pork seasoning powder, and stir all ingredients.
- Ready to serve with minced shallots.