Tasty Spicy Stir-Fried Shrimp With String Bean
- 10-12 pcs of shrimp
- ½ cup of string bean (chopped as 2 cm)
- 3 pcs of yellow chili
- 3 pcs of red chili
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Canola Oil
- Wash the shrimps with water and set aside in paper towel.
- In a mortar, roughly pounding yellow chili, red chili, and garlic.
- In a wok, heat Healthy Chef Canola Oil with medium heat. Stir fry the paste until turn to yellow, add string bean and water. Stir fry for a minute.
- Add shrimps, fish sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar. Blend well and stir fry until the stock is nearly dry.
- Add thinly sliced of kaffir lime leaves, turn off the heat, serve with rice.