Spicy Thai Basil Chicken ( Pad Krapow Chicken)
- 200 grams of chicken (minced chicken)
- 6-10 cloves of garlic
- 10-15 green chilis
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 cup of Thai Basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil for stir
- Pound garlic and chili together. Set aside.
- Heat the pan with medium heat. Toss garlic and chili, stir for a minute or until good smell.
- Toss chicken into the pan. Stir until it cooked. Add fish sauce, sugar and water.
- Speed up the heat to high heat. Add Thai Bail leaves and stir very quick.
- Ready to serve with rice.