- 300 grams of mashed bananas
- 200 grams of all-purpose flour
- 80 grams of cake flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 300 grams of sugar
- ¾ cups of Healthy Chef Canola Oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 50 grams of natural yogurt
- 125 grams of Pecan nuts
- Break roasted pecans into small pieces. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 c.
- Use the ripest bananas that you can find and mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- In a large bowl with bananas, combine sugar, canola oil, yogurt, and vanilla extract.
- Add all-purpose flour, cake flour,baking soda and salt into the bowl. Then stir all ingredients to incorporate.
- Dividing evenly, spoon better into the muffin cups almost half full. Add pecan nuts on top.
- Bake at 180 c for 20-25 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.