Khanomkhrok Roll / Thai Sweetmeat
- Rice flour 200 g.
- Cooked rice 40 g.
- Coconut meat 40 g.
- Sugar ½ cups.
- Coconut cream 2 cups.
- Sea salt ½ tsp
- Healthy Chef® canola oil for mixing with flour 3 Tbsp
- Healthy Chef Canola oil for pan ¼ cup.
- Chopped green onion ¼ cup
- Fresh corn ¼ cup
- Sliced of Fresh taro ¼ cup
- White and Black sesame ¼ cup
- Blend coconut cream, cooked rice and coconut meat until smooth.
- Put Healthy Chef® canola oil and blend again until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients from the blender with rice flour, sea salt and sugar. (Pudding pancake)
- Heat Healthy Chef® canola oil to low heat.
- Pour the pudding pancake mixture in a round shape and top with chopped green onion, corn, sliced of Fresh taro and white or black sesame seeds. Cook for 3 minutes or until is golden.
- Gently roll the pancake and serve.