- Noodle 300 g.
- Chicken meat (cut into pieces) 200 g.
- Frozen squid 100 g.
- Egg 2 eggs.
- Chopped 2 cloves of garlic 1 tsp.
- Fermented Cabbage (Tung Tsai) 2 tbsp.
- Seasoning sauces 2 tbsp.
- Spring onion (finely chopped)
- Lettuce 2-3 leaves
- Coriander 1 tbsp.
- Healthy Chef Soybean Oil 4 tbsp.
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp.
- Granulated sugar 2 tbsp.
- Pepper 1 tsp.
- Chili sauce / Hot sauce 1 tbsp.
- Sweet black sauce 1 tsp.
- Sesame sauce 1 tsp.
Marinate chicken with 1 tbsp. of seasoning sauce, 1 tbsp. of granulated sugar, 1 tsp. of sweet black sauce, 1 tsp. of pepper and 1 tsp. of sesame sauce and leave overnight or for 1-2 hours before cooking.
The process of cooking
- Set the pan on medium heat. Put 1 tbsp. of Healthy Chef Soybean oil in a pan following with Chopped 2 cloves of garlic, eggs, chicken and stir until chicken is cooked.
- Put noodles, seasoning sauce, sugar, fermented cabbage (Tung Tsai) and stir until all ingredients mix well together.
- Add frozen squid, pepper, coriander and stir well.
- Serve on plate with lettuce and put spring onion on top with pepper and chili sauce.