Fried Shrimp with Garlic and Pepper
- 6 pcs of king prawns / lobster
- 12 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 ½ cups of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil for Deep fried
- 2 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil for Stir-fried
- 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander
- ¼ cup of chopped cucumber
- Deep fried shrimps with medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes or turn to yellow and rest in paper towel.
- In a mortar, crush garlic and pepper until turn to paste.
- In a wok, heat about 2 tbsp of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil on a medium heat. Add garlic and pepper paste into a wok, stir for a few seconds or until having a good smell.
- Add the deep-fried shrimps, sugar, fish sauce, and soy sauce, then stir for about 1-2 minutes, and ready to serve with chopped coriander ad chopped cucumber.