Stir fried mushrooms with Soy Sauce
- 100 grams of dry mushroom (small pieces)
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Magi sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of cooking oil for stir fried
- Soak the mushrooms in the water until getting soft.
- Squeeze out the water from mushrooms. Let the mushrooms dry.
- Heat the wok with cooking oil as medium heat.
- Stir fried the mushrooms for a minute. Scoop up from the wok and set aside.
- Heat the pan with cooking oil as low heat. Add mushrooms, soy sauce, pepper, Magi sauce, sugar and water. Stir all ingredients for a minute or until the mushrooms are coated with the ingredients.
- Ready to serve.