Crispy Wonton Pad Thai with Shrimp
- 100 grams of wonton sheet
- 1 ½ cups of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil
- 4-8 pcs of fresh shrimp
- 1 tablespoon of shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of pickle turnip
- 1 tablespoon of tofu
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons of tamarind juice
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of grounded peanut
- Beansprout (mung bean), Chinese chives, Lime, Chili
- Cut wonton and fry over medium heat until crispy in golden color. Set aside.
- Heat the pan with cooking oil with medium heat. Add tofu, egg, shallot, and pickle turnip. Stir for a minute.
- Add shrimps and stir until cooked. Add tamarind juice, sugar and fish sauce. Stir until all ingredient smell good and turn to high heat.
- Add beansprout and Chinese chives and stir very fast.
- Pour all the ingredient on top of crispy wonton and serve.