- 500 grams of mashed taro (steamed taro)
- 80 grams of palm sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 200 grams of cooking oil
- Pandan leaves
- Steam taro with pandan leaves (pandan leaves help to have a good smell) for 30-35 minutes. Mash taro and set aside.
- Add cooking oil into the mashed taro into the pan. Add palm sugar and salt. Stir with low heat until all mix together.
- Stir for 15-20 minutes until dry.
- Leave the taro until cool down. Then cut into pieces or pressed into the various patterns. Ready to serve with hot tea.