Thai Stir‐Fried Chicken with Rice Noodle (Kua Gai)
- Part 1:
- 150 grams of fresh wide rice noodles
- 100 grams of chicken thigh
- 50 grams of squid (cut into long pieces) 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of healthy Chef Soybean oil
- Fresh lettuce
- Spring onions and coriander to decorate on top
- Part 2:
- 1 tablespoon of white soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cooking sauce (Magi Sauce)
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon of black soy sauce
- Marinade chicken for 20 minutes with white soy sauce, black soy sauce, pepper, Magi sauce, and sesame oil
- Heat the wok with medium to high heat. Add cooking oil and garlic, stir until good smell. Add egg, chicken and rice noodle. Stir until all ingredients combine together.
- Add white soy sauce, cooking sauce and sugar. Stir for a minute.
- Toss squid into the wok and stir well.
- Serve with fresh lettuce.