- Caramel Ingredients
- Unbleached sugar 100 g.
- Water 1 Tbsp.
- Custard Ingredients
- Sugar 85 g.
- Evaporated milk 220 g.
- Egg yolk 3 eggs
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp.
- Cake Ingredients
- Part 1
- Cake flour 90 g.
- baking powder 1 tsp.
- Milk powder 1 Tbsp
- Salt ¼ tsp.
- Granulated sugar 50 g.
- Part 2
- Healthy Chef cooking oil 60 g.
- Egg yolk 3 eggs
- Milk 60 g.
- Vanilla extract
- Part 3
- Egg white 3 eggs
- Cream of tartar ¼ tsp.
- Sugar 50 g.
- Bring the sugar and water to set over medium heat. (Strictly prohibiting people Otherwise the sugar will crystallize).
- Use the method to shake the sauce pot. Or container only Wait for the sugar to boil And as a caramel color.
- Turn off the heat. Pour the baking utensils thoroughly.
- Mixed all ingredients together in a container.
- Stir well together and filtered with a sieve to smooth the custard texture then pour into a container with caramel sugar, about 2 cm high.
- Warm up the oven to temperature of 175 degrees Celsius.
- Part 1 ingredients, sift cake flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, milk powder, salt together.
- Part 2 ingredients, poured together in a mixing bowl. Use hand whisk to mix all ingredients together.
- Part 3 ingredients, beat egg whites at medium speed with mixer until foaming texture starting to appears. Add cream of tartar into mixer and switch to high speed, gradually add sugar until mixtures are well combined.
- Combine part 1 and part 2 mixtures, stir well, then add Part 3 egg whites mixture. Use a whisk to help mixing. Stir gently to combine.
- Pour into cake pan with caramel custard (previous step). Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bake.
- When the cake is done, place cake on the wire rack for about 5 minutes to cool down. Before serving, Flip cake pan upside down. Cake should show 3-layers, the top layer is caramel, custard and cake respectively