Coconut Chiffon Cake with Fresh Cream
- Part 1:
- 80 grams of flour cake
- 60 grams of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Part 2:
- 40 grams of fresh coconut juice
- 15 grams of coconut milk
- 65 grams of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- 2 of egg yolks
- Part 3:
- 2 of white eggs
- 40 grams of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of cream of tartar
- Part 4 for fresh cream:
- 300 grams of whipping cream
- 36 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract / coconut flavor
- Preheat oven both top and bottom to 175’c
- For ingredient part 1, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt mixing well. Set aside
- For ingredient part 2, แcombine all ingredients into the bowl and stir well. Set aside.
- For ingredient part 3, in a large bowl beat the white eggs with medium speed until stiff peaks form. Add cream of tartar and beat with high speed, gradually add sugar and beat until all blended.
- Add ingredient part 1 into the ingredient part 2, stir well and add ingredient part 3. Stir well for a minute until combine well.
- Pour all ingredients into the cake pan size 2 pounds with the wax paper on the bottom. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Set aside for the topping.
- For ingredient part 4 to make a fresh cream, using a handheld or stand mixer, beat all the ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Use a spatula to decorate the fresh cream on top of coconut chiffon cake. Ready to serve.