- ¼ cup of mackerel meat
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of minced chili
- 1 tablespoon of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil
- ¼ teaspoon of sugar , fish sauce, Magi Sauce or soy sauce
- Cucumber , Minced shallot, Minced chili, Cilantro, Green Onion as a side dish
- Heat the pan with medium heat with cooking oil. Add minced garlic, minced chili and stir for a minute.
- Add egg and use a spatula to scrape the egg to break, stir for a second
- Add rice, mackerel, sugar, fish sauce, magi sauce. Stir until all ingredient mix well.
- Ready to serve with cucumber and on top with shallot, green onion and cilantro.