Fried Mackerel in dried red curry (Choo-Chee Pla too)
- 2 of steamed mackerel fishes
- 2 tablespoons of red curry paste
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of palm sugar
- 1 cup of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil for deep fried fish
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 red chili, thinly sliced
Direction to deep fried fish:
- Heat the wok with Healthy Chef Cooking Oil with medium to high heat. Deep fired fishes until turn to yellow color. Set aside.
Direction to make curry sauce:
- Heat the wok or pan with medium heat with Healthy Chef Cooking.
- Add red curry paste into the pan and stir until good smell.
- Add coconut milk, stir with red curry paste. Leave for a moment. Add fish sauce, palm sugar and taste sweet and salty. Set aside.
- Place fried mackerel fishes on the plate. Pour the red curry paste all over the fishes.
- Garnish with red chili and kaffir lime leaves. Ready to serve with steamed rice.