Stir Fried spicy shrimp and mushrooms
- 5 pieces of shrimp (cut into 3 pieces / 1 shrimp)
- 3 fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 10-20 small green chilies
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil (For stir fried)
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons of white soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons of water
- Pound the green chilies and chop the garlics. Set aside for stir fried.
- Wash the mushrooms through the water. Cut into strips.
- Heat the pan with cooking oil for high heat. Add garlics and mushrooms, stir for a minute until turn to yellow color. Add shrimps, water, oyster sauce, white soy sauce and sugar. Stir for a minute.
- Ready to serve with cooked rice and fried egg.