Thai Custard with taro: Khanom Mo Kaeng
- 3 duck eggs
- 17 grams of rice flour
- 150 grams of coconut cream
- 150 grams of palm sugar
- 150 grams of steamed taro, finely ground
- 35 grams of finely chopped shallot
- 40 grams of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil for frying shallot
- 4-5 leaves of Pandan
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add palm sugar, rice flour, coconut cream, and maize with the pandan leaves until the mixture melts together.
- Take the pandan leaves out from the ingredients. (Pandan leaves will help to reduce the fishy smell of the eggs)
- Add steamed taro into the ingredient and maize all together.
- Filter the ingredients with a sieve. Set aside.
- Heat the pan with Healthy Chef Cooking Oil with medium hear. Stir shallot until good smell.
- Pour all ingredients into the cup cake container.
- Bake at 160’c for top light only for 35-40 minutes or until it cooked and the top face of the dessert turn to dark color.
- Set aside wait until the dessert is getting cool. Sprinkle the fried shallots on top. Ready to serve.