Stir Fried Broccoli with Shrimp
- 10 pcs of shrimps
- 2 tablespoons of smashed garlic
- 250 grams of Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of white soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Wash shrimps thoroughly, peel and cut.
- Cut the broccoli into pieces and boil until 80% cooked. Set aside.
- Heat the pan with Healthy Chef Cooking Oil, add garlic and shrimps. Stir for a minute, add sugar, white soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Stir until all ingredients mix together.
- Ready to serve.