Fried Pork Belly with Fish Sauce
- Pork belly 1 kg.
- Fish sauce 1/3 cups.
- Crispy flour ½ cups.
- White sesame 3 Tbsp.
- Dried red chilies 10 pcs.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil for fried pork belly 1.5 L.
- Coriander leaf 1 Tbsp.
- For dip sauce
- Tamarind concentrate 3 Tbsp.
- Fish sauce 2 Tbsp.
- Palm sugar 1 Tbsp.
- Cayenne pepper 1 Tbsp.
- Ground roasted rice 1 Tbsp.
- Chopped red shallots 1 Tbsp.
- Chopped coriander leaf 1 Tbsp.
- Marinade the pork belly with fish sauce, crispy flour, white sesame and leave in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Heat Healthy Chef® soybean oil to medium heat.in a pan and stir-fry the dried red chilies and move them around quickly.
- Heat Healthy Chef® soybean oil to high heat.in a large pan, add marinated pork belly and fry the pork belly until golden brown and crispy (about 10 minutes)
- Cut pork belly in to pieces and transfer to serve on a plate with coriander leaf.
- For dip sauce, add tamarind concentrate, palm sugar and fish sauce. Simmer until palm sugar dissolves.
- Add cayenne pepper, ground roasted rice, chopped red shallots and chopped coriander leaf.