Grilled Pork Skewers with Coconut Milk
- 500 grams of pork collar butt
- 5 grams of minced garlic
- 3 cilantro roots or 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon of white pepper
- 2 tablespoons of roasted coriander seed
- 2 tablespoons of palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of white soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- ½ tablespoon of black soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- Bamboo skewers
- Add all ingredients into the bowl and stir to mix.
- Cut the pork into thin, bit-sized pieces around 3 mm thick.
- Marinade the pork with all ingredients and leave in the freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Skewer the pork and lay them flat on a tray.
- Sprinkle coconut milk over the marinated pork before grilling over medium to medium high heat or 180’c for 2-3 minutes or until cooked.