Deep Fried Cheese Spring Rolls
- 1 pack of large square spring roll wrappers.
- 2 boxes Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups of Healthy Chef Canola Oil
- Ketchup Sauce / Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Take the wrappers out of the packet and cut in a square size 4 x 4 inch.
- Put the cheese on the wrapper and start to roll. Cover the wrappers with wet towel.
- Add Healthy Chef Canola Oil on the pan. Heat up a frying pan or wok with medium heat. Add spring rolls seam side down and fry about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from pan and drain. Ready to serve.