- 500 grams of rice flour
- 500 grams of all-purpose flour
- 250 grams of crispy flour
- 125 grams of tapioca starch flour
- 2 tablespoons of table salt
- 500 grams of grated thickened coconut
- 1 tablespoon of Red Lime
- (red lime is used in Thai cooking to firm up soft fruit for long)
- ½ cup of fresh coconut juice or water
- 2 cups of Healthy Chef cooking oil for deep fried
- White / Black sesame as you like
- 5-10 leaves of pandan cut into 1 inch (use when deep fried)
Step 1 to blend the flour
- Mix red lime with grated thickened coconut, sugar and salt in the bowl. Blend all ingredients and set aside.
- Add each type of flour into the previous bowl. Add fresh coconut juice or water little by little make sure that it is not too thick or too clear.
- Leave the dough in the refrigerator for 1 night.
How to deep fried:
- Take the dough out until the dough has cooled. It the dough is too thick, you can add a little red lime water.
- Add white or black sesame into the batter that we will use to fry with banana.
- Heat the wok with cooking oil with medium heat. Add pandan leaves for 4-5 leaves. Once the cooking oil is hot enough, dipped the bananas into the batter and fried until turn golden color.
- Set aside for 2 minutes and ready to serve.