Deep Fried Blooming Sausage
- 15 pcs of sausage (size 3 inch)
- 45 pcs of wonton sheet
- 45 pcs of toothpick (use for holding the sausage when deep frying)
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- Cut sausage into 3 pieces as 1 inch / piece
- Fold the wonton sheet into half. Use a knife to cut the wonton sheet into strips.
- Roll the wonton sheet around the sausage and use the water to close the wonton sheet together.
- Please a toothpick on top of the sausage.
- Heat the wok with Healthy Chef Cooking Oil with medium to high heat. Deep fried sausage with wonton sheet for a minute until the wonton sheet turn to a blooming flower.
- Set aside and serve with sweet and sour sauce.